Theerpugals of Naattamai

This blog is the outlet for some of the Theerpugals of Naattamai. Tanglish is more or less the likely language of expressing the theerpugal. Sometimes offensive Theerpugals are likely to be posted on this blog, so if you are person who is likely to be offended easily please quit now. I also want to clarify that there is one and only one great Naattamai - "Peddarayudu aka Padaiyappa" Others are either imitations or followers. I am just one of the humble fan of the great man.

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

1200 characters are not sufficient and hence not writing it.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Doing things in the last minute

I dont know, why I procastinate things to last minute. Is it because I am so lazy and disorganized that I just cannot get life straight or is it that I love doing things in the last minute, for it does definitely throw up a challenge and I love that challenge.

Take for instance an assignment which is given a weeks time to turn in, working on it the night before it is due definitely challenging and gives you a sense of pride that what took everyone else a week to do, you were able to do it in a night. Of course the above statement assumes that first I am able to complete the assignment in just one night. But even then it misses the whole point of the assignment. Assignments are given not just to turn in 8 odd problems, but to understand the concept and the idea behind those 8 problems. Work done the night before can never acheive that perspective.

Naattamayin Theerpu: I am really lazy and disorganized and use the thrill factor as excuse.

2 Comments:

Blogger saranyan r said...

exactly man. no thrill in finishing assignments 2 days before. it's always nice to finish in the last moment and then party :)

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

finishing it last - fun is always there.... but depends on.. whether you want to understand and do it or doing it coz you are asked to do it..
ur excuse is nice....
trying to make ur self happy types:)

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home